Exclusive Daily Deals for Moms and Their Families from PlumDistrict.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

smocked round cushion made of satin material




I had learnt this from a friend of mine two years ago. I have used satin cloth and fishing thread. I am on my way to design a complete set of cushions changing the decor plan of my living room. hope to do themm soon and keep posting.
the method here is smocking, where the whole design is brought about by only stiching and there is no special cut required.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Menaka it really looks good!Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks meena!your comments have been very encouraging,,thnks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, very nice work!
    How much does it cost for one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete